On April 3rd, K Baby turned 7 months old. With each month that goes by I am more and more stunned at just how quickly time passes.
K Baby is by far the greatest blessing we have ever had come into our life. He makes our home complete and our hearts full.
His sweet personality and his smiling face can brighten any day, no matter how dark.
What are you up to K Dubs?
- You can say the words Mama & Dada but you have no idea what they mean.
- You love to shake your head NO.
- You will grab anything and everything that is in your reach.
- If it's not in reach you will lean as far down as possible to get it and then push yourself back up.
- You love to "fun" scream for as long as you possibly can just so that you can hear your voice.
- You have this adorable little giggle that you do where you suck in air rather than push it out.
- You still love to clap your hands and play patty cake.
- You smile and giggle at the dogs every time you see them. They are your favorite! You just LOVE animals.
- You have been taking baths in the big tub for about a month. You love it because you have so much more room to play.
- You want to dive in water every time we see it. Your daddy did the same thing when he was your age.
- You have both of your bottom teeth.
- You rock back and forth when in the crawling position, but you could care less to actually crawl. You are just like your daddy there.
- You love to play in your jumper and in your new walker.
- You can only walk backwards in your walker though. I think you will soon figure out the forwards motion.
- You can pull yourself to standing when holding mommy's hands, but no other time. You are quite content with sitting, though you LOVE to stand when we are holding you. hmm...
- You drink from your sippy cup pretty well, but you still prefer your bottle (which is fine by mommy & daddy).
- You have mastered the bottle holding and eat like a champ. You can even hold it with one hand. (your hands are ginormous).
- You don't wear bibs anymore, because they are too small and because you don't make a mess.
- Your eyes are changing from blue to hazel in the centers. (Mom has blue & Daddy has hazel)
- You have had 2 hair 'trims' already. One to shape up the back and around your ears, the second was to cut some curls off the top. Until the rest of your hairs grows to be the same length I didn't want you to have a whale spout on your head.