- This coming week (Monday-Sunday) my blog is going to be dedicated 100% to something that is the "talk of the town". I of course live slightly behind schedule so I am just getting around to being "cool". Curious... you will need to check back Monday to see what I am talking about. Is that cruel or what?
- Vacation pictures from our trip to the Bahamas. I don't want to post a few here and there and be done with it. I really want to document our story and share with family our adventures. Obviously this can not be done in one post, so beginning on the 15th, you will finally be able to see some pictures from the vacation. In my opinion... it's worth the wait!
- MORE AMAZING GIVEAWAYS! Hint Hint... Beco Carrier! $140 value! Oh yea. Apparently I was the 3rd blogger selected to write a review. I have been sitting on it for about 30 days now and I NEED to get it done. I have since referred two other bloggers information to Beco and they have already completed their review and giveaway. [hang head in shame]. HOWEVER... it's a GREAT fathers day item so be sure and check back for it.
- Buggy is starting swimming lessons Monday so I will of course want to share with you everything that is going on there. He has been in the BIG pool a few times now and is so great with the water. He goes under water and holds his breath. He can kick his arms and legs like he is swimming, he doggy paddles and can somewhat float on his back. Swimming lessons will be M-TH everyday for 3 whole weeks. Classes are only 1 hour so it should be tons a fun. We feel that it's very important that he is comfortable in the water and on top of that it will give us something to do together.
- I am still working on completing the Craft Room. I have a few loose ends to finish up before I am able to say that I am officially done with everything. I seriously have craft supplies all over this house. (Kitchen, 3 closets, Laundry Room, the office, under beds, the garage)... It's been crazy hunting it all down. Then it's been a whole different ball game finding it a new home in the craft room. So please bare with me as I finish it up. Trust me... I'm nosey and love to see what people are working on. I promise to share it with everyone just as soon as it's done.
- My dad has been living in Chile and has visited some really neat places. I'd love to post a few of his pictures. Just the other day they had to stop in the middle of the road so that Penguins could cross! How funny is that. It's just now getting to be winter there and apparently they have some pretty vicious winters. (Granted... it is the South Pole).
- Recipes... I have TONS of GREAT GREAT GREAT Summer recipes that are super easy and absolutely fantastic. They must be shared with the world!
- And the most important.... I would LOVE to share more of my sweet buggy with you. He is at such a fun age. He's crawling.. taking steps... pulling up on things and being a SILLY SILLY boy! He's such a joy to be around these days.
Because I have WAY too much that I want to post about and can't seem to justify one long post to incorporate it all, I would like to give you a small glimpse into my brain so that you too can see all of the amazing things to come in the coming weeks. Here they are in bullet points...
All in all... this is what's to come in the next month. And all of this is if I post every.single.day. Cause Lord knows, each day brings something new and exciting that is bound to be added to the blog-about list.
I hope that you are having a splendid weekend and I can't wait to see you come back on Monday!